Personal Apology Letter Example

Posted by parimalonline On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 0 comments
A personal apology letter is crucial for the sender and the recipient as well because it is an act of humbleness on the part of the sender to send a personal apology letter to be apologetic and regret over an incident which though indirectly related to the sender, he still holds himself responsible for the slip up and desires to solve the matter.

From:

Victoria Browns,
Secretary
Primus supplies
Kingston Road
West Dakota, IL

Jan 14, 2015

To:

Ms. Rose Winget
Sales Manager
Ashton Management Services
3994 Hollywood
Rodeo Drive, Ca 9944

Dear Madam,

Subject: Personal Apology

Kindly accept my personal and modest apologies for the mistake that I made on behalf of my boss, Mr. Jeffery Conary, with regards to your appointment the past week.

I am aware of the trouble caused to you by my error. It is with my sincere regrets that I misunderstood our conversation regarding the appointment date. I was not in a good mood due to some personal family problems and hence was not able to concentrate completely on the work, which led to this misunderstanding. Kindly accept my genuine apologies over this error and I assure not to repeat such mistakes ever again.

As a gesture of apology, I’ve fixed your appointment with Mr. Conary on the coming Wednesday. I hope you’ll consider this matter and Primus Supplies look forward to advance business collaboration with you and your honored company.

Sincerely,

Victoria Browns

Click here to my Best Profiles Sites

https://foundlettersample.blogspot.com
https://foundletters.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment